Friday, September 28, 2012

Autumn In Africa :)

So
A friend of mine
It a very gifted artist!

And she is always trying
To help those of us
Who aren't so "artsy"
Get in touch with
Our inner artist

So she has a little "event"
On Facebook right now...

Dedicated it Autumn

For that event

We are supposed to do
"Autumn" or "Fall" Things
 Whether it is
Crafts
Photography

Anything that has to do
With the Season

So being in Africa
Where we are in the middle
Of rainy season

Well...
I am a bit limited :)

So yesterday
I decided to try to get 
My "Autumn" on!

Here is the result...
Of my Autumn Pumpkin Soup 

:D

Love you Cassi!


Off to find the perfect pumpkin!


Eden


Enoch and Elianah


Eli and Ethan


This one is just cause
I thought the picture was pretty
And sort of artsy ;)


Back on the home front...
My cutting assistants!
Elyssa and Elijah


The onions complete
I have such amazing helpers!


Boiled pumpkin
On the way
To soup


Mashed pumpkin
With sauteed onions and garlic
Yummy

And the final result


Pumpkin soup
Accompanied
With fresh cooked chapati!

Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment